- Client: Mark Hegenbart, CEO - Paragon Credit Services
- Industry: Credit Services
- Location: Scottsdale, AZ USA
- MROI: 200% Potential Net Revenue
- Project: Explore B2C Market Acquisition Viability for Additional Net Revenue Projections Nationwide B2B US Niche Credit Repair company servicing thousands of Mortgage Broker clients per year.
- New Site Development100%
- Local SEO & Reputation Management75%
- Direct Response Marketing65%
Successful new online asset and re-brand launch, paid advertising pro-forma development and implementation meeting exact CTR & CVR paid search advertising projections for a US Credit Repair company.
► 20% marginal spend to acquisition targets met upon defined PPC budget
► Fully developed lead tracking and integration with enterprise CRM: Microsoft 360
► Clear competitive spend and eCPA models developed based upon active (not latent) data
- Create newly branded online funnel for market eCPA projections for new B2C lead generation model.
- Analyze new advertising budget against competitive eCPA projections for new B2C business viability vs. B2B marketing investments
- Determine opportunities and challenges in effectively capturing available market shares within 20% (+/- ) eCPA margins at $20 per lead monthly average
- Integrate new online lead funnel for list building within existing world-class enterprise CRM: Microsoft Dynamics 360
- Create new online presence and service offerings that captures B2C client base for current credit repair services
- Develop regionally focused campaign models based upon the most popular and attainable cities from search data synonymic phrase matches
- Test and measure new funnel elements: Ads, Landing Pages, Mail programs and CRM integration – meeting business goals and optimizing campaign performance through sales staff feedback and their work flow requirements and conditions
- Create and manage initial AdWords text ads to prime and produce qualified leads within new online funnel – determining eCPA viability and rectified business goals based upon 3-6 month active performance data